Senior DevOps Engineer - Chatbots
About the role:
At DHL IT Services, we’re designing, building and running IT solutions globally, supporting our 550 000 colleagues and millions of our clients. Thousands or servers, apps, devices…all managed from our data centers.
And that’s lots of digitalization. In fact, digitalization is our key priority. Data & Platforms is a fresh department, aiming to address this digitalization theme. You can think of it as the go-to place to deliver digital technologies for the globe. We’re developing and running cutting-edge solutions in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Blockchain, IoT and more.
Currently, we’re looking for Senior DevOps engineer [Chatbots]. In this role, you will have an opportunity to directly impact digital footprint of DPDHL – through your work on backend microservices, internal & public cloud infrastructure, CI pipelines, networking and software development. We promise a lot of learning in the area of AI, Natural Language Processing and in delivering a truly global scalable solution for millions of our customers.
In return, we expect you to have experience with delivering scalable solutions to Production. You will get your hands dirty with microservices, APIs, load balancing, monitoring stacks, CI pipelines, databases, cloud..as well as with a bit of Node.js programming and our Machine Learning engine.
We’re primarily looking for an enthusiast and someone eager to learn. Even if you don’t tick all the boxes below, but you learn fast, we’d love to hear from you!
• Design and develop scalable enterprise-grade solutions for Artificial Intelligence applications [Chatbots]
• Work with various infrastructure stack [On-prem / Cloud, Kubernetes / OpenShift, MongoDB, Node.js] and ensure their elasticity and resiliency when deploying globally
• Work with our senior Node.js engineers across the globe to develop Chatbot solutions and deploy to Production
• Continuously improve CD/CI automated pipeline
• Implement best practices on scaling, monitoring, testing and enterprise application deployments
• Consult proposed designs with Product Owner and prioritize development effort with him/her
• Work with an enthusiastic team in an Agile environment (SCRUM)
• Collaborate with DHL‘s global teams on continuous improvement of Node.js applications
You should have:
• 3+ years of experience with DevOps engineering, even on a slighly different stack
• Practical knowledge of microservice architecture and containerization tech (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift..)
• Ability to design & develop & deploy scalable and resilient APIs (e.g. OpenAPI)
• 5+ years of experience in overall software development lifecycle
• Familiarity with using CD/CI tooling such as Git, Jenkins and Maven
• Passion about great customer experience
• Good communication skills to sometimes explain your work to a non-technical audience
• Excellent written and spoken English; we’re an international team
An ideal candidate would also have:
• Basic knowledge of Virtual Assistant technologies (e.g. Google Dialogflow, IBM Watson..)
• Practical experience with Node.js development
• Knowledge of Agile / DevOps software development (GitOps is a plus)
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn