Senior Architect - System Integration
About the role:
As the Senior Architect, you will be responsible for design the high level solutions and guide the detailed design and development of integration solutions that meet current and future business needs.
You will be participating in the major integration implementations overlooking the architecture and its impact to the rest of the integration landscape.
You will apply standard methodologies when creating guidance on the development and modifications of solution component to assure that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
• Investigates new technologies and arranges for their implementation (including participation on development if necessary)
• Manages architecture-related communication inside IT Services and within DP DHL
• Leads the definition, initiation and design of architecture of integration solutions
• Defines architecture requirements, creating specifications, suggest improvements of the processes and systems
• Develops and updates the solution architecture
• Coordinates collaboration with external service providers in terms of assembling own or third-party system components
• Reviews and provides consulting to projects on IT System Integration architecture topics, particularly around cross-application integration
• Participates on the evolvement of the ITS standards and practices in System Integration area
• Applies standard methodologies when creating new architecture, programs and applications or when maintaining existing ones
• Documents work using the required standards, methods and tools
You should have:
• Knowledge of latest integration standards, patterns and technologies
• Deep interest in the innovative solutions
• Ability to deliver and push for delivery of new technologies and solutions (Cloud solutions, Containerization – Open Shift)
• Strong experience with system design and architecture including data modeling
• Solid knowledge of System Integration (messaging – EDI, API, etc.)
• Generic technical awareness
• Conceptual and analytical thinking
• Experience with test planning and management
• Advanced presentation and communication skills
• Stakeholder management & negotiation skills
• DP DHL Express business knowledge is an advantage
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn