Senior Application Support Specialist - Integrated Services Platform
Would you like work in a global multicultural organization? Integration Services team is looking for an experienced Senior Application Support Specialist.
You will be Provide Application support & Deployment services for part of a given Domain to DHL Business Units in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business continuity.
What you will do
• Provide consultation, guidance and technical expertise with respect to supported technologies
• Drive and participate in solutions of technically complex migrations & integration opportunities and transition programs
• Ensure that emergency incidents are managed and resolved within the agreed target resolution times (TRT) and according to the Service Recovery Policy
• Ensure that all incidents are dealt with according to Incident Management best practices
• Educates those in closely-related areas, such as clients/users and development teams, about their technical specialism(s) and its impact on their work
You should have
• Advanced skills in Oracle SQL, and Linux Commands, Shell scripting is an added advantage
• Previous experience on similar position
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• Good time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development/learning opportunities
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program, Relax zone……
• Pension plan contribution
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn