Senior Application Support Specialist (Avaya)
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Service Support team is looking for a new team member.
In this role, you will be Subject Matter Expert for 2nd level Application Support Specialists for AVAYA AURA technologies. You will be the driver for complex technical solutions. You will provide architectural input and work closely with line managers to develop technical team members. Additionally, you will effectively manage maximum availability and minimize disruption to the GCCU/GCCI services and ensure that all agreed targets, SLA's and Metrics are met.
What you will do:
• Receive and log requests for support from help desk, other service delivery staff and/or users
• Prioritize requests in accordance with agreed criteria and the needs of the organization in accordance with Service Level Agreements
• Deliver assigned services according to agreed SLA’s (TRT, Availability, and Performance)
• Maintain service production and pre-production environments and systems
• Drive Service Improvement Plans to continuously improve service performance
• Follow quality standards and policies
• Plan, execute and support implementations so the applications themselves are deployed with minimal disruption to the production environment
• Act as ‘Service owner’ for a set of applications/services (as delegated by the Team Leader or Technician Lead), monitoring and reporting on service levels attained for these applications/services, and ensuring their continuity of service at all times
You should have:
• Proven technical knowledge of application support with AVAYA AURA products
• Design and deployment experience with AVAYA AURA core telephony and SIP-enabled products and solutions
• Understanding of IT and AVAYA-dependent infrastructure (HW, network, Telephony protocols and layers)
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Organizational skills, experience with matrix management
• Strong customer focus
• Fluent English (written and spoken) required
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications
• A multicultural environment in modern offices
• Pension plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Employee Referral Program
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Smart casual dress code
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn