Joining Infrastructure Programs as a Project Manager, you will lead complex projects in this global organization.
For the first year will you be mainly engaged in SATS (Sorter application) Deployment Projects.
As a Project Manager, you will be managing a medium to large scale of project or a relevant part of a large project or program at all stages (initiation, execution, closure) and in all project management area.
You need to manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability and delivery of project(s). You’ll need to ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, budget, quality, and resource requirements.
• Manage stakeholder’s relationship by communicating with them regularly with project status
• Obtain feedback at any critical project milestones and at project completion to ensure that projects efforts meets customer expectations
• Develop a detailed project plans, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
• Communicate major milestones and identifies potential project risks by conducting regular status meetings to review project activities
• Oversee and manage changing scope as well as project acceptance criteria
• Utilize project management processes and methodologies at all time
• Translate project requirements into project objectives and tasks
• Minimum few years project management experiences in infrastructure build and migrations in a bigger corporation
• Working experience in both build & deployment integration type of projects
• Proven ability to lead and manage work with a specialist-based, high-performing and multicultural team
• Proficient in customer relationship and negotiation skills, in order to define project scope, time and quality requirements
• You can strongly demonstrated leadership in the project process and planning activities as well as strategic approach
• Prince 2 or MSP certification is a big advantage
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Full technical onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Permanent Contract
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn