Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our team environment in order to deliver the best software solutions.
What you will do:
• Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
• Collaborates with other teams to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
• Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
• Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
• Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
• Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
• Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
• Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
• Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
You should have:
• Creative and strategic thinking.
• Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
• Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
• Knows how to define the product roadmap.
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attention to details.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company.
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn