About the role:
To provide Second and Third level day-to-day operation support of Network Security equipment in the DP DHL organisation’s Telecom infrastructure and associated services. To advise and support any issues related with telecommunication/security systems within DP DHL environment. To manage, propose and implement any necessary changes to production security devices in all IT Services Datacenters and premises providing global availability to key DP DHL services.
What will you do:
• Operation support of DP DHL Telecommunications Security Infrastructure and related services, including technologies associated with DNS, HTTP(S), NTP, Proxy, Radius, site to site and SSL VPN, Network Firewalls and Load Balancers.
• Investigation and resolution of incidents which were not resolved in lower levels of support. Cooperation on troubleshooting with other IT support teams and specialists. Communication with vendors for firmware bugs, vulnerabilities and issues related to our technologies.
• To perform and administer necessary changes to DP DHL network environment according to ITIL principles such as firmware upgrades, and necessary configuration adjustments.
• Liaise with vendors to discuss and address infrastructure problems, projects and administrative issues.
We are working with:
• Network firewalls: Fortinet, Checkpoint, Juniper, CISCO ASA
• Proxies: (Blue Coat, Zscaler)
• Load Balancer: F5 BIGIP (LTM, GTM), Citrix NetScaler
• VPN: IPsec, Cisco AnyConnect
• BT Diamond IPControl
• Linux, Windows servers
You should have:
• At least 2 years of experience in the field of Telecommunications/Network or Network Security
• Very good knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DNS Protocols
• Familiarity with at least one of the Linux distributions
• Very good understanding of at least one of the following Network Security technologies - Firewalls (Fortinet,Check Point, Juniper, Cisco), Citrix Netscaler, F5 BIG-IP, Remote Access VPNs or Proxy Technologies
• Ability to work independently and under time and workload pressure
• Excellent communication, prioritization and organization skills
• Advanced in spoken and written English
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Full technical onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Permanent Contract
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL), the world's leading mail and logistics Group.
IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents - Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
IT Services Prague is the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic founded in 2004 and we are proud holders of Uptime Institute Tier3 certification.
For more details feel free to contact: email@example.com