Developer/DevOps Engineer - Microsoft .NET
About DHL IT Services:
Deutsche Post DHL maintains a widespread network throughout Germany across more than 20,000 locations. We have 30,000 front-end systems and more than 50,000 users selling products, advising customers and providing Postbank financial services. We are looking for an enthusiastic & experienced Software Engineer to join our DevOps team supporting key systems within Deutsche Post DHL.
• Focus on maximizing availability of the end-to-end functionality for Deutsche Post’s retail business and related services.
• Build and maintain software components and CI / CD pipelines for a high-complex Microsoft-based systems landscape with a focus on backend processes
• Maintain, develop and execute automated software tests ensuring the maximum availability
• Monitoring the system landscape and implement optimizations as well carry out administrative tasks to minimize outages
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned events and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers
• Microsoft .Net / .Net Core
• Microsoft SQL
• 2 + years of Microsoft .Net C# development experience
• Solid knowledge of SQL
• Hands-on experience in implementing CI / CD based on Microsoft products
• Understanding of using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server TFS or similar tools (e.g. GitHub)
• Communicative English
Desirable, none essential:
• Cloud-Computing experience
• Microsoft BizTalk
• German language knowledge
We welcome knowledge of XML / XSLT, Visual Studio Test or test automation experience.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Pension plan contribution, Long term sickness Insurance
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn