DevOps Engineer - Microsoft .NET (Frontend)
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Deutsche Post DHL maintains a very dense branch network in Germany with more than 20,000 locations, 30,000 front-end systems and more than 50,000 users to sell products, advise customers and provide Postbank financial services. To maintain and further develop this system landscape, we are seeking an enthusiastic & experienced Software Engineer to join our DevOps team supporting key systems within Deutsche Post DHL. You will be responsible for application maintenance and development, focused on maximising availability of the end-to-end functionality for Deutsche Post’s retail business and related services.
What you will do:
• Design, build and maintain software components and CI / CD pipelines for a high-complex Microsoft-based systems landscape
• Design, develop and execute automated software tests
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned events and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers
• Have the opportunity to learn a largescale application based on a Microsoft technology stack
Technologies you will use:
• Microsoft .Net
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Crystal reports
You should have:
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft .Net C# development
• Communicative English
• Strong drive for results
• Hands-on experience in implementing CI / CD based on Microsoft products
• Understanding of using Team Foundation Server TFS
• Very good analytical and conceptual thinking
• Previous exposure to Microsoft SQL Server
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Pension plan contribution, Long term sickness Insurance
We welcome knowledge of XML / XSLT or test automation experience.
For more details do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn