Associate Project Manager
About the role:
As the Associate Project Manager, you will manage all stages (initiation, execution, closure) and in all PM areas (time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, human resources, procurement). You will ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, budget, quality and resource requirements.
• Manages stakeholder relationships
• Responsible for the overall success of one or more internal projects
• Develops project plans, project schedules, resource plans, and status reports
• Establishes reporting structures inside the project team and reporting progress of the project
What you should have:
• Proficient project management/ coordination
• Demonstrated a good understanding in the project process
• Ensuring successful project delivery within time, quality and scope
• Positive attitude, commitment to teamwork and sensitivity to cultural differences
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn