Associate IT Consultant
About the role:
Join our expanding Solution Delivery team as Associate IT Consultant and help us to further develop and innovate DHL IT Services Tools. Our mission is exploring & delivering easier access to information and introducing automations to improve lives of anyone looking for sending/delivering shipments through Express Service Points (locator.dhl.com).
What you will do:
• Own developed solution locator.dhl.com from the Subject Matter Expert perspective and keep improving it further with close relationship with business counterparts
• We need you mainly to process our business user requirements, analyze them in the existing processes & tools context and suggest the right way of technical implementation – translating into technical requirements.
• Ideally you would be the overall test manager for this portal as well.
You should have:
• Understand principles of Web development
• Experience in IT industry and consulting (preferably in the IT environment)
• Ability to translate business (process) requirements into technical specifications for IT solutions
• Very good analytical skills. Ability to identify implications of the proposed solutions
• Focus on customer. Good communication & presentation skills
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn