Associate Consultant - Mobile Applications
What you will do:
You will be a part of an international software development team responsible for private mobile application store for DPDHL currently hosting 80+ mobile applications which are used internally but also by customers.
This team is developing new components for existing applications and integrating new solutions into the enterprise mobility platform. These solutions also includes business critical applications like courier scanner application which is used daily by thousands of couriers. You will be responsible for transformation of business requirements into solution design, support development and coordination of Front-end and Back-end Developers.
You should have:
• Experience with analysis of business requirements
• Experience with solution design in technologies used for development of Mobile and Web Applications (e.g. Ionic, React JS, ReactNative, Spring, Node.js, Python, Java, MongoDB, Angular etc.)
• Experience with team development tools and Continuous integration: GIT, Jira, Jenkins, PM2
Nice to have:
• Experience in mobile and web software development
• Knowledge of Android and iOS architecture
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn