About the project:
You will be part of the Group API project with the goal of providing one-stop-shop for all APIs provided by whole DHL group. Project uses state of the art technologies and the project team operates in different locations around the globe in DevOps and Agile mode.
You will be responsible for the delivery of new functionality for the Group Shipment Tracking API within a DevOps squad team. The API provides detailed information about delivery of DHL shipments. The solution uses various cloud datacenters over the whole world to be close to customers and to ensure a quick response.
Development is done using micro-service architecture mostly based on Java Spring framework. Hosted on Open Shift containers or Kubernetes in Google Cloud Cluster. Reactive programming and Event Driven architecture is employed. Overall security layer and policies are provided by Apigee solution.
You should have:
• At least user experience with CENTOS/RHEL
• Knowledge of API – REST/SOAP
• Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
• Knowledge of TCP/IP network
• Willingness to participate in on-calls (rotational with the team)
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of ticketing system – ideally ServiceNow
• Zabbix monitoring, Elastic stack
• Previous exposure to GCP cloud
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For more details feel free to contact: email@example.com