Test Engineer - Automation QA
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
For the past 2.5 years DHL Enterprise Software Solution‘s team has been developing and maintaining a comprehensive transport management system (TMS) with a successfull rollout. This product aims to replace existing TMS systems in landlines from DHL terminals around the world. This ambitious endeavor involves different aspects of the logistics world and encompasses the entire business transaction cycle. Since it’s inception, the team has been involved not only in the implementation of the business logic behind the project, but also in the overall technological evolution of the frameworks and development processes, as an example by adding containerization as a standard element of the DevOps pipeline.
We are looking for an Automation QA that will be a part of the development team and will work together with others to assure and provide a better quality of our product. The ideal candidate for this position is proactive, self-directed, team player and most of all passionate about software quality assurance.
• Creation, optimization and execution of test cases
• Development and maintenance of both manual and automated tests
• Preparation of periodical reports and their presentation
• Analysis, description and tracking of defects in a bug tracking system
• Participation in team meetings
• Collaboration with the developers and the business representatives to clarify business requirements.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• 2+ years of proven software testing experience (deep understanding of SDLC and DLC)
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to clearly describe and discuss problems
• Experience with test management tools and bug tracking tools
• Experience with test automation frameworks
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Pension plan contributions
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.