ABOUT THE ROLE:
Join our Prague based solution delivery team, which is changing the way how DHL Supply Chain works – from operations in warehouses to track&trace system for DHL Customers.
Our team is currently looking for a Technology Consultant, who will contribute to the delivery of business critical web and mobile IT solutions we develop.
You will be providing technological consultancy to our Customers and internally within the team. You will explore new technologies and assess the applicability to Supply Chain business – from the latest application frameworks and hosting platforms to data analytics and IoT.
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES WE USE?
• OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
• Elastic Stack and Oracle database
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Jenkins & GitHub
• Private Cloud, MS Azure / AWS
• Blockchain, IoT
WHAT TASKS YOU WILL WORK ON?
• Understanding non-functional Business Requirements and providing consultancy on how to implement them
• Researching on new technologies and supporting their adoption within the team
• Defining technological architecture – Web, Application, Database, Integration a Reporting tiers
• Setting up application build and deployment automation, and task orchestration
• Supporting our development teams with technical consultancy
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Very good understanding of IT fundamentals – servers, virtualization, containerization, network, web, application and database technologies
• Knowledge of SW development lifecycle
• Working knowledge of Linux and SQL
• Experience with setting up DevOps is a big plus
• Fluent English and good communication skills
• University education in IT field
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Pension plan contributions
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL IT Services Europe