Tableau Tech Lead
About the role:
The role will be a part of the enterprise BI development team and will be in charge of architecting, managing and running Tableau platform with the setup of an organisation-wide visual analytics.
This is a highly dynamic position that requires a great degree of flexibility, analytic agility, and the ability to rapidly adapt to changing business requirements/needs, new technologies, and data sources.
This role requires close integration and partnership with the Business Data Analytics team and requires business acumen in order to output the best technical solutions.
• Implement visual data analytics solutions using Tableau that meet business requirements including requirements understanding (not gathering), data analysis and design, and development of effective user interfaces
• Perform Tableau Admin tasks such as User\License maintenance, Data Connections, Data level & Dashboard level Security, Data Extracts, Schedules for Background Tasks and Incremental Refresh
• Monitor Tableau server performance and perform optimization
• Monitor and track usage of data and resources
• Perform and document data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
• Work together with a data engineer to optimize the underlying data structure for Tableau’s engine.
• Establish and manage best practices for organizing development and published reports in Tableau Server.
• Ensure integrity and security of data assets.
• Work together with internal IT teams to ensure efficient and secure data sourcing
• Work together with external vendors to ensure delivery per business requirements
• Ship high-quality solutions with a sense of urgency and speed
• Maintain code version control and documentation
You should have:
• Advanced knowledge of Tableau BI application creation and server-side functionalities, including add-ons.
• Advanced knowledge of Tableau reports performance optimization.
• Knowledge of Tableau advanced functions like AI/ML interfaces, geospatial, and write-back
• Hands on experience in Data modelling, tuning, troubleshooting queries
• Proficient in SQL; knowledge of Python as a plus.
• Tableau Administrator certification
• Experience working with Snowflake and Teradata is highly preferable
• Experience with cloud storage, hosting, and compute environments
• Experience with PowerBI is a plus
• Understanding of Agile methodology and DevOps
• Proven capabilities to build and maintain BI solution on large and complex data sets
• Good knowledge of at least one of the functional areas: customer relationships and sales, supply chain, e-com, freight forwarding/express/logistics operations, any service operations
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn