Software Engineer - API Developer
The API Engineer is responsible for technical integration, testing and preparing releases to production of APIs on Axway API GW platform for various business capabilities. The integration involves technical discovery, quotation, integration design, user acceptance testing, documentation and 3rd level support. Matter of course is close cooperation with 2nd level support and weekly reviews.
He/she will be responsible for identifying new feature requirements specific to the product and highlight risks related to an implementation project. Moreover, expected is also exploring new features and opportunities on Cloud operating models (APIGEE – gCloud, Azure, …).
You should have:
• Experience in API landscape
• Knowledge of API and SOAP principles and vocabulary
Nice to have:
• General knowledge of IT landscape in globalized companies
• General knowledge of security aspects in API and SOAP communication (oAuth, TLS protocol, certificates, encryption).
• Ability to write API documentation (swagger)
• Experience in logistics area
• Knowledge and/or experience in key applications used within the team - Axway API Gateway, APIGEE or Azure API – or similar
• Knowledge of Splunk or ELK
• General knowledge of messaging (IBM MQ/JMS)
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn