Software Engineer - Android Developer
We are looking for an additional creative Android developer with Kotlin and Java experience to our Agile team which is developing new & maintaining existing Android apps for DPDHL business units (mainly Parcel business, i.e. PPL). iOS development experience is great advantage.
Encompassing within Development & Design the whole 'value-added' chain involved in practically developing and implementing solutions that meet the needs of the customer. This includes the analysis of systems and requirements, and the design and build of solutions including resolution of technical issues. Contributing to the provision of any Quality Assurance, Configuration, Testing, Training or Documentation services required to successfully integrate and implement the final solution. Managing technology-related communication inside IT Services and inside/outside DP DHL.
• Be part of the proposals/mocks creation process
• Participation in the technical design activities
• Development of mobile solutions following the technical design and business requirements, following the agile methodologies
• Unit/Component/Security tests
• Support & Issue Resolution during various testing phases
• Building several types of mobile solutions from standalone apps to enterprise level solutions
• Creative thinking
• Apply standard methodologies when creating new solutions or maintaining existing ones
• Assisting in definition, initiation and design of architecture in projects/programs
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• 3+ years of experience with Kotlin, J2ME, Java, SQL, Android NDK
• Experience with mobile security – data in rest / in use / in transit
• Knowledge of UI development, including UX design
• Experience with Git repository
NICE TO HAVE:
• Cross-platform mobile development using Ionic, Flutter, React Native etc.
• iOS development in Objective C
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Pension plan contributions
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.