Service Desk Analyst with French
Take the chance to join DHL IT Services in Prague - an award winning employer and Service Desk department
- Czech Employer of the Year in Prague and Best Large Service Desk. -
We support internal colleagues with different levels of IT Support within Deutsche Post DHL global logistics group.
Here you will become part of DPDHL with offices in over 220 countries and global employee community of almost half million people. Our office in Prague operates an internal data center with about 1,700 employees and around 70 nationalities.
We work Monday to Friday, covering core hours between 7 am and 7 pm in various 9 hours’ shifts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
We support internal colleagues via:
Everything we do is recorded and documented in Global Service Now, a ticketing system that helps us in keeping track of and taking care of requests.
To our assistance we have:
•Global Service Now
We want to provide Excellent Internal service so it is in our interest you have access to everything you need every day.
This is an exciting constantly changing IT environment and only with the right colleges at the right time can we make sure we keep delivering great service.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• English and French, written and spoken
• Basic IT skills or deeper knowledge is advantage
• Ability to work in a multinational/cultural team
• Helpful and customer oriented
• Customer support Experience is a benefit
• Having good analytical and problem-solving skills is also plus
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn