Senior System Support Specialist (Skype For Business)
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Unified Communications & Collaboration Operations team is looking for a new team member.
As a member of the Unified Communications & Collaboration Operations team you will maintain, develop, and support a very large global Skype for Business environment with associated appliances. Every day activities will include technical support (incidents), operational tasks such as monitoring, disaster recovery and high availability testing, server patching, and other related technical and administrative tasks to ensure the platform is healthy and performing to expectations. You will also be encouraged to develop tools (such as Microsoft Powershell scripts) to minimize repetitive tasks, and learn and expand your capabilities to other technologies directly related to Skype for Business.
The technologies involved are Skype for Business server and client as well as related Microsoft technologies, Audiocodes gateways and SBCs, IP phones, AudiocodesARM, Polycom VVX, Trio, and Group Series, RPRM, and others.
3-5 years of experience in:
• Skype for Business and (optionally) Microsoft Teams servers and clients.
• Microsoft background: Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, SCOM.
• TCP/IP basics, ability to make and analyze network monitor traces, understanding of basic networking protocols.
• SIP protocol and analysis of SIP traces.
• VoIP protocols.
• Scripting and coding (e.g. PowerShell).
• Audiocodes products.
• Polycom and Audiocodes Skype for Business and (optionally) Microsoft Teams desk phones.
• Skype for Business and (optionally) Microsoft Teams enterprise voice and voice routing
What we offer:
•Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
•An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
•6 Self-sickness days/year
•Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
•Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
•On-going professional and technical training and certifications
•A multicultural environment in modern offices
•Pension plan contribution
•Employee Referral Program
•Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
•Smart casual dress codeIn DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL IT Services Europe
Day time only