Senior Project Manager
About the role:
As the Senior Project Manager, you will manage all stages (initiation, execution, closure) and in all PM areas (time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, human resources, procurement). You will ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, budget, quality and resource requirements.
• Develops detailed project plans, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
• Manage clear expectations with all key stakeholders
• Conducts regular status meetings to review project activities
• Manages changing scope and project acceptance criteria
• Ensures that the projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations
You should have:
• Min 3 years of project management experience - agile approach is a preferred option
• People leadership capability to drive and motivate staff to meet project deliverables
• Proficient customer relationship and negotiation skills, in order to define project scope, time and quality requirements
• Results-oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on excellence and high quality
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn