Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Would you like to enjoy perks of working in the multinational worldwide known corporation and at the same time work with latest SW technologies?
Our Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a new technical star.
You will run, develop and grow our global, multi-cluster Red Hat OpenShift container platform that sits at the heart of DHL digitalization strategy and brings a new dimension of speed, flexibility and efficiency to DHL.
You will join a small, global core team that is on a mission to revolutionize DHL IT infrastructure.
What you will do:
• Operate and administrate our global Red Hat OpenShift container platform on premise and on cloud. That includes overlooking daily operations, maintenance, patching, upgrades and capacity adjustments for 24x7, mission critical platform.
• Further develop, test and implement the platform across new regions, technologies and infrastructures.
• Consult, support and make the applications successful on the container platform.
• Work in a small, highly skilled, highly motivated and globally spread team of unique professionals on the mission to redefine IT in DHL.
• Learn very fast, have a high impact and start-up feeling from day one.
Skills you will use:
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
• Splunk, Dynatrace, Twistlock
• Microsoft Azure
You should have:
• Good knowledge of Linux Platform, preferably Red Hat Enterprise.
• Profound experience with network and server infrastructure administration.
• Knowledge of any Kubernetes platform, preferably Red Hat OpenShift knowledge (not a must).
• Working knowledge on Public cloud services Azure or AWS (not a must).
• Ability to use English in daily communication.
• Multi-tasking and prioritization skills and ability to work highly self-managed.
• Ability to work in a very fast pace environment.
more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org