Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Citrix/Windows
Prag, Hauptstadt Prag, Tschechien Finance Global Business Services 15565 08/11/2019Jetzt bewerben
Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Citrix/Windows)
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a new team member.
You will provide 2nd / 3rd level support for Citrix infrastructure running in DHL Prague datacenter and in countries, supported by the ITS Citrix team. Provide technical consultancy to DHL IT projects related to the areas of role responsibility on regional or global levels.
What will you do
You will provide the 2nd / 3rd level support for Citrix infrastructure running in DHL Prague datacenter and in countries, supported by the ITS Citrix team. The support includes also on-call support service (approx. 1 week per month). The role is responsible for a contact with vendors; if there is a requirement to escalate the issue to the vendor supports i.e. Citrix Support, Microsoft Premier Support etc.
Next area of the responsibility is a testing, packaging and successful deployment of software / applications in the Citrix environment using the DHL Scripting Framework toolset or other products that are chosen and used by the Citrix support team.
System Support Engineer has to be able to interpret technical or procedure manuals on behalf of non-technical users, provide routine training in normal usage of systems, products and services and is responsible for the creation of the technical documentation of the Citrix environment and tightly connected infrastructure services in use / supported by the Citrix team.
The role expects to join regional or global projects coming to datacenter and provides technical consultancy about datacenter standards and technologies and therefore communication and collaboration skills are necessary for being successful in this position.
Applications you will use
- Windows server operating systems
You should have
- Proficient knowledge of Wintel server infrastructure (Win2000/Win2003)
- Proficient administration skills in Citrix, Win2000,Win2003 and Active Directory
- Proficient application deployment and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in Networking technology (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Proficient in Citrix client and server setup and support
- Proficient with server data backup technology (Veritas NetBackup)
- Proficient with HP OpenView or other monitoring technology
- Proficient knowledge of Operations Center processes and working practices, in particular DC Operations, Help Desk, and Change Mgmt.
- Familiar with HP Service Desk (training will be provided)
- Aware of Programming/Scripting Languages (CMD, VB scripting)
What we offer
- Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
- 6 Self-sickness days/year
- Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
- Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications
- A multicultural environment in modern offices
- Pension plan contribution
- Multisport card
- Employee Referral Program
- Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
- Smart casual dress code
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
No travel required