Senior Consultant – IT Strategy & Service Excellence
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? Career opportunities within Deutsche Post DHL Group are as diverse as our teams all over the world. Our motto: Connecting people. Improving lives.
This is an exciting opportunity to future-proof your career and to immerse yourself in the digitalization trends that are revolutionizing entire industries!
An Opportunity to Turn Imagination into Action and Unlock Value in IT Operations
The IT Services (Production Services) organization is seeking a “Sr. Consultant – IT Strategy & Service Excellence” to join its team and support the highest management levels within this global organization of 2800 associates across Europe, Asia and the Americas. This role is ideally based in either Prague, CZ or Bonn, DE and has responsibilities for defining and implementing strategic initiatives in the areas of Operational Performance and Strategic Planning.
You’ll help senior managers to define and setup operational key performance indicators (KPIs) and implement within reporting systems. You will help drive performance by collaborating with internal teams to analyze their performance and help identify & drive improvement measures.
Furthermore, through best practice know-how and market research, you will help future-proof the organization by assisting senior management in developing strategies for: IT opportunity assessment, operating models, information / sourcing / architecture strategies; best practice IT process frameworks and delivery models.
This role requires an ability to conduct research, synthesize information into executive briefs, strong project management and communication skills, financial modeling and the ability to multi-task in a constantly changing environment. Basic qualifications would include:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, IT or similar qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of post-graduate strategy consulting experience at a Consulting Firm, Internal Consultancy of a large enterprise, Internal Audit (emphasis on IT Mgmt.) or comparable experience
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of total work experience with evidence of career advancement
- Demonstrable experience leading or managing teams effectively and planning/structuring analytical work
- An understanding of IT Operations, IT Governance as well as understanding of trends affecting the IT industry (e.g., DevOps, Hybrid / Multi-Cloud; Automation; AIOps; etc.)
- Excellent communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellence command of English
- Willingness to travel
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.