Senior Consultant – Azure & Google Cloud Architecture
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a new technical star.
You will architect, design and introduce multi-cloud services, provided by IT Services to support Deutsche Post DHL digitalization strategy and bring it to the cloud era. You will join the global core team that is on a mission to “cloudify” Deutsche Post DHL IT infrastructure.
You will learn very fast and have a high impact from day one.
What you will do:
• Architect and design multi-cloud services provided by IT Services to internal business partners.
• Lead cloud services introduction from architecture position.
• Product ownership to consult, enhance and promote developed cloud services to internal business users.
• Support in developing strategy, vision, roadmaps, and approaches while governing end-2-end implementation of cloud services.
• Establish strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in business partner organizations
• Collaborate with different platform teams and cross function areas within DHL IT Services during a new Cloud service introduction.
• Work in a tightly knit, highly skilled, motivated and globally spread team of unique IT professionals on the mission to bring Deutsche Post DHL to the cloud.
Cloud platforms you will use:
• Microsoft Azure
• Google Cloud Platform
• Amazon Web Services
You should have:
• 10+ years of technology experience, including relevant certifications.
• 5+ years of experience with Cloud solutions, platforms, and technologies.
• Practical knowledge with Azure and Google implementation in large enterprise companies and cloud architecture incl. security.
• Hands-on experiences with cloud services (IaaS & PaaS) and general networking skills.
• Strong experience in project / risk management and financial management (budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning) for public cloud services.
• Experiences with senior stakeholder management and strong communication /presentation skills.
• Multi-tasking and prioritization skills and ability to work highly self-managed.
• Ability to work effectively in a very fast pace and distributed team environment.
• Proven judgement and problem solving skills.
• We welcome previous exposure to VMware and Amazon Web Services.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn