Senior Capacity Specialist
As a Capacity Specialist, you are responsible for analyzing the current capacity and performance of the infrastructure in both global data-centers, recommending and facilitating the implementation of changes to the infrastructure to ensure optimal use of the resources from a cost and performance perspective.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Providing cost-effective use of hardware, minimizing IT costs whilst providing the required level of performance to match the business requirements
- Understanding the technical complexities of diverse environments
- Maintaining Capacity related data and provide information upon request for Capacity Analyses
- Holding responsibility for the accuracy of the capacity forecast
- Working autonomously on a given assignment; if needed participate in other Capacity Management task
- Monitoring the performance of IT services from a capacity planning perspective
- Resolving all system performance issues due to capacity
- Producing Capacity Plan that meets the service quality defined in SLA with business
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 2–4 years working experience in relevant area
- Knowledge of technologies and trends within the IT industry (Windows, Linux, VMware etc.)
- Knowledge of various operating systems, RDBMS concepts, understanding of Oracle, Informix & MS SQL database technologies
- Good understanding of Middleware products like Weblogic & MQ
- Ability to work in a multi-functional and multi-cultural environment where consensus is critical for success
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English for both written and oral
- ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge is a plus
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US:
- Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
- On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
- Modern offices in Chodov
- Home office possibilities
- Permanent contract
- CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
- Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
- Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Sounds good? Start your application now!
ABOUT US - DHL IT Services:
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
Runs more than 7700 servers;
Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
200000 man-days per year of a development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.