Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
About the role:
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant will participate in the analysis, design and implementation of customer BI solutions for DHL Express.
The BI consultant will work closely with clients to understand, analyze, and refine the solution requirements.
• Analyze BI requirements with ability to propose a solution and estimate the effort
• Participate in presales activities as well as in the projects delivery
• Cooperate in the DWH models creation and updates
• Closely cooperate with the team with touch of other BI knowledge
You should have:
• In depth knowledge of Business Intelligence area, specialized to DWH and data models
• Relevant BI experience in BI topics
• Experience with working in a Linux environment
• Knowledge and experience in Java and Teradata is a must, Shell scripting, ETL knowledge and Informix would be a plus)
• Good background and experience in BI reporting development
• Tech lead capability
• Knowledge of BI best practices and access layer modeling
• Advanced SQL preferred as well as the experience with database design preferred
• Fluency in English
• Business and System Analysis capabilities
• Great Team player
• Mindset to deliver high quality and continuous improvement
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn