Senior Automation Architect
Do you want to help chart the path towards greater use of Automation? We offer excellent opportunities for problem solvers!
The Production Services Automation Center of Competence is part of the wider IT Services team whose aim is to help drive performance and scale up the use of Automation in both the Infrastructure and Application arenas. With your help, we will enrich the customer experience and reduce operating costs through the use of state-of-the-art automation technologies including Service Orchestration, Workload Automation, PowerShell / Python scripting, etc.
Our mission is to redesign and automate repetitive manual processes in complex process chains. The Automation Center of Competence consists of Automation Process Analysts, Automation Designers and Platform Engineers and Service Management experts who collaborate with colleagues across Production Services.
You are the expert in your field. You will investigate, analyze and record all or part of a business (functions, processes, information, systems, engineering, technical tool/processes, hardware environments, performance and security) in a systematic approach.
You are required to manage architecture-related communication inside IT Services and outside DP DHL. You will design and develop integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. You need to take account of relevant architectures, strategies and policies. You will be managing the staff priorities, assignments, practices and objectives of the architecture (discipline) team.
• Act as technical lead of development teams on issues of performance, tools, and standards
• Guide efforts to codify policies and business logic in support of automation efforts.
• Develop and maintain standards, guidelines and artifacts for use in automation projects.
• Lead definition, initiation and design of architecture in projects/ programs and coordinate collaboration with external service providers in terms of assembling own or third-party system components
• Champion the benefits of automation when speaking to business leaders, and in turn, work to ensure that the target business outcomes are achieved.
You should have experience in:
• Business Systems Analysis and/ or Business, Data, Technical/ Enterprise Architecture
• Business Performance and Analysis (problem solving skills)
• A relevant technical discipline
• Software engineering with relevant qualifications in IT field and methods including formal methods (e.g. Prince 2)
• Business, Data, Technical Architecture and leveraging tools
You should have also:
• Inquisitive and analytical mind
• Proven ability to manage non-direct reports to achieve results and to work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success
• Customer and end-user focused and have excellent oral and written communications skills
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn