We are looking for new colleagues to our Network Operation Center. You will act as technical expert in the telecom operation department to support the Service Centers’ telecommunications infrastructure.
This is a shift based positions.
• Co-ordinates and leads incident resolution for Telecom infrastructures
• Co-ordinates technical information gathering from internal/external customers during incident resolution. To be the SME of telecommunications and support the Service Centers' telecommunications infrastructure including WAN, (W)LAN & Voice Services.
• Responsible for the resolution of business critical incidents by providing interim and permanent technical solutions that can be supported
• Resolves and diagnoses incident trends and network capacity to enable the correct capacity planning and capabilities of existing infrastructure, to meet business demand
• Participates in changes and follow the change control process
• Monitors, analyzes, reports and solve events having adverse effect to the infrastructure.
• Very strong analytical skills
• Fluent English
• Knowledge on CCNP level is desirable
• Very good knowledge of TCP/IP
• Very good knowledge of DNS infrastructure
• Strong understanding of Cisco switching / routing technologies and protocols
• Orientation in wireless LAN technologies
• Understanding of IP telephony technologies
• Communication, prioritization and organization skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
• 25 days of holiday
• 6 Self-sickness days
• Full compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by IT Services
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Friendly and truly multicultural environment in modern offices
• Employee Referral Program
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs (e.g. football, tennis, golf,
shooting, yoga, running and many more)
• Multisport Card
• Smart casual dress code
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL IT Service Center Europe