Network Analyst - External Link Management
We are looking for a new colleague to provide consultancy, support and act as interface between DHL business colleagues & external customers and External Links Management (ELM) technical team for the deployment of telecommunications services (intranet / internet facing applications), to support business initiatives both at global and regional level.
Your daily work:
• Provide support and consultancy for the successful deployment of secure network connectivity between DHL and 3rd parties
• Support the Secure Access Engineering department in the delivery of properly engineered network security services
• Ensure all ELM requests are properly documented and strictly follows the ELM process.
• Assume end-to-end ownership of ELRs and promptly respond to customer queries
• Responsible for ensuring all solutions implemented follow the agreed standards
• Come up with ideas to improve the service
• Knowledge of computer networking (TCP/IP) an advantage
• Minimum 1 year of customer facing experience
• Very good spoken and written English
• Good communication, prioritization and organization skills
• Ability to work independently and under time and workload pressure
• Ability to follow agreed instructions and find ways to improve existing processes
Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
Full technical onboarding
Modern offices in Chodov
Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
Wide range of benefits (Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for employees....).
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL IT Services Europe