Linux/Unix Admin- Shifts
Linux/Unix Admin- Shifts
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Operations team is looking for a new team member.
You will provide first and second level of system support (Linux/Unix operating systems) to DHL Production Services unit in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business
continuity. You will be working 14 days a month, 12 hours long shifts.
What you will do:
· Ensure that applications and their support are executed and delivered within the requested timescales.
· Maintain forward vision of linux/unix server architecture and provision to ensure timely updates to servers.
· Responsible for accurate and timely release of new or enhanced services to production.
· Help your team with server patching.
Applications you will use:
You should have:
· Administrative experience with Linux/Unix environment
· Ability to use English in daily communication
· Red Hat Certified Administrator/Engineer certification is an advantage
· HPUX administrative experience is an advantage
· Willingness to work on shift schedule
· It is great, if you are detail oriented, team player and analytical thinker
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
In accordance with the legitimate interest of DHL IT Services, the candidate for this role shall provide a copy of his/her extract from criminal record.
This role may not be performed if the criminal record confirms that the employee has been lawfully convicted for the criminal offence:
in the area of processing of personal data and/ or breach of secrecy of correspondence;
any other criminal offence connected with the terrorism.
The submitted extract of criminal record may not be older than 3 months as of the day of its submission.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.