Idea & Community Manager
DHL IT Services (ITS) – an internal IT solutions and services provider to the DPDHL Group, the world’s logistics leader – is seeking a curious, highly-intelligent, self-motivated and creative communications professional who is looking to apply their skills and experience in innovative ways. This role will be responsible for leveraging the “crowd wisdom” thru a sophisticated idea management and delivering high quality comms services to ITS' growing multicultural team that now counts with almost 5,000 IT professionals globally.
ITS’ growth and complex global environment is driving an increased need for support in channeling and coordinating idea management, communications, strategic messaging and various engagement and communities activities within the company. The successful candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a dynamic environment while continually evaluating whether the implemented strategies are delivering the impact needed to justify their time and effort. The ideal candidate is an enthusiast who can connect all the dots to make things happen, someone who is eager to learn new things and grow together with the entire Strategy Planning & Communication team and our company.
The person in this position will work predominantly on managing the newly created idea platform and the community emerging from and around it. At the same time, she/he will be creating communication deliverables for some of the ITS global departments with a high alignment to the global comms strategy & processes. We will empower you to become “independently codependent”. What does it mean? You will work as an idea & community manager and comms professional with your own area of responsibilities and goals but you will always have the "greater purpose" of the team and company in mind. We will value your unique personal strengths and skills but we also know that in a larger group we can always achieve more. This kind of mindset we also expect from you, our new team member.
• Ownership of idea management processes, monitoring their effectiveness and continuously improving the process.
• Managing the idea management process end to end (matrix for idea categorization, SME assignment, implementation budget, visibility on the status, rewards, tracking etc.)
• Identify and manage new challenges and collect / identify potential challenges based on community activities (establish and maintain a strong bridge between communities and the idea management process as a strong foundation for community-driven innovation culture)
• Idea management platform continuous configuration and administration
• Build transparency around the entire community ecosystem - maintain overview of communities, monitor activities of individual communities and report on them
• Help escalate challenges and ideas coming from the community to the management team to help accelerate adoption of particular technology
• Community administration - internal order for effort booking for community efforts and idea implementation, budget for organization of community activities
• Monitor and moderate online discussions (Community Platform, Idea Platform, Yammer, myNet, GitHub) to promote constructive discussions
• Help form new communities and set them up for success by injecting the best practices
• Create and provide wide range of communications services and products (e.g. events, materials, messages / announcements, consultancy, etc.), manage the review, approval, and organization / distribution of those communications
• Proactively communicate ahead of changes to minimize uncertainty
• Work with the ITS leadership team and other departments to understand potential upcoming change impacts and develop communications strategies to stay ahead of the change
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English, or a related field preferred
• At least 5 years of professional experience requiring project, event and stakeholder management skills (3+ years of internal or external communications and/or customer service preferred)
• Proven experience with idea and/or community management and engagement in a global company is a big plus
• Experience creating content: digital, written, video, or visual communications materials
• Experience developing creative, effective communication plans for a diverse, remote audience and executing those plans
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills are a must, including the ability to interact with groups internally and externally, leadership, and frontline staff.
• Strong deductive reasoning and analytical skills that allow the candidate to formulate innovative solutions.
• Willing to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done, even when it’s outside the scope of the job.
• Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well (e.g. used to multi-tasking).
• Being open-minded about different cultures and able to reconcile them affectively.
• Results oriented-driven to meet deadlines while not sacrificing quality.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, process-oriented and organized.
• Ability to approach problems logically & rationally.
• Action oriented and self-disciplined.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.