Graduate Trainee - DWH Business System Analyst
We are looking for data warehouse business system analyst to join our global team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will have opportunity to participate in analysis, design and implementation of global data warehouse improvements, modernization as well as introduction of new functionality and technologies for our global logistics business. We will provide you significant opportunity to grow along the way.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Ability to work with the business and business analysts on analysis, decomposition and grooming of business requirements
• Performing impact analysis of the new requirement on the system and translating requirements to SCRUM stories for developers for implementation.
• Understanding of e2e business logic and functional mechanics of the system (training will be provided)
• Interest in international logistics
• Excellent communication skills and fluent English
• Basic knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts is a plus
• SQL skills preferred
• Mindset to deliver high quality and continuous improvement
• Quick learner with dedication and responsibility
• Great Team player
• Excitement to work in a truly global environment
• University degree
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full onboarding
• An intense, challenging 12+ months deep-dive into the IT business
• Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
• Opportunity to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Contract for 18 months with the possibility to switch to permanent role after 12 months
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.