DevOps Engineer - Microsoft .NET
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Our DevOps team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn how to develop and to support key systems within Deutsche Post DHL in order to drive time to value and to ensure the maximum availability of end-to-end business processes. This position focuses on Deutsche Post's retail business and related services.
What you will do:
• Build and maintain software components and CI / CD pipelines for a high-complex Microsoft-based systems landscape with a focus on backend processes
• Maintain, develop and execute automated software tests ensuring the maximum availability
• Monitoring the system landscape and implement optimizations as well carry out administrative tasks to minimize outages
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned events and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers
Technologies you will use:
• Microsoft .Net Core
• Microsoft SQL
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server
You should have:
• 2 + years of Microsoft .Net C# development experience
• Solid knowledge of SQL
• Hands-on experience in implementing CI / CD based on Microsoft products
• Understanding of using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server TFS
• Communicative English
Desirable, none essential:
• German language experience
We welcome knowledge of XML / XSLT, Visual Studio Test or test automation experience.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Pension plan contribution, Long term sickness Insurance
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn