Desktop Support Coordinator – Graduate Trainee
We offer great opportunity to learn through various soft and time management skills. If interested you can be later involved in more technical solutions and IT tasks.
Your daily work:
• Gathering information from respective internal systems
• Reporting and data analyses in Excel
• Communication with other teams and external vendors
• Coordination of different activities
• Support colleagues from team with preparation of changes in the IT systems from administrative perspective
• Positive attitude towards IT and new technologies
• Experience with Windows 10
• Team player
• Ability to coordinate with multiple parties
• Very good communication skills in English
• We expect you to be communicative, enthusiastic and willing to learn and widen your skills
•Great team of professionals and possibility of development
•6 Self-sickness days/year
•An intense, challenging 12+ months deep-dive into the IT business
•Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
•Opportunity to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
•Modern offices in Chodov
•Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
•Home office possibilities
•Contract for 18 months with the possibility to switch to permanent role after 12 months
•Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, cafeteria Benefit system via Edenred, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....
We are looking for a fresh Graduate or Graduate with less than 12 months working experience on full-time basis.
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn