Cognitive Computing Analyst
About the role:
At DHL IT Services, we’re designing, building and running IT solutions globally, supporting our 550 000 colleagues and millions of our clients. Thousands or servers, apps, devices…all managed from our data centers.
And that’s lots of digitalization. In fact, digitalization is our key priority. ITS Digital Lab is a fresh department, aiming to address this digitalization theme. You can think of it as an internal start-up, or an accelerator. We’re designing, prototyping and running cutting-edge solutions in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Blockchain, IoT and more.
Currently, we’re looking for Cognitive Computing Analyst. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to directly impact digital assistance of DPDHL. We have dozens of digital assistants / chatbots waiting for you to examine their brain and plenty of initiatives to take Artificial Intelligence forward.
• Design and develop great conversational experiences for dozens of virtual assistants / chatbots
• Create conversational trees and make them (a)live using state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence tooling
• Work with internal and external customers to transform their thoughts into conversations
• Create and monitor automated conversational test suites
• Own Conversational eXperience (CX) framework and take CX standards to another level
• Be a guardian of quality for all bots in DPDHL
• Develop next-gen conversational reporting using cutting-edge cloud tooling AI consultancy
• Advise on the best conversational approach for both text and voice experiences
• Communicate with colleagues across the world, lead presentations, workshops and trainings
• Validate emerging technologies in the area of NLP and develop Proof-Of-Concepts
• Proactively look for improvements that take the robot out of the human and help server our customers better
• Contribute to further Natural Language Processing (NLP) initiatives within Digital Lab
What do we expect from you?
• Passion about great customer / conversational experience
• Excellent written and spoken English; copywriting experience is a plus
• Basic knowledge of Virtual Assistant technologies (e.g. Google Dialogflow, IBM Watson..)
• Ability to take a business process or a FAQ document and transform it into a text/voice conversational experience
• Outstanding communication skills and ability to simplify complex topics to wide range of audiences
An ideal candidate would also have:
• Passion for cloud-based technologies
What do we offer?
• Young team of motivated professionals from across the globe, always ready to support you
• A great opportunity to advance your career in AI/NLP, with lots of learning included
• Modern Lab environment
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Pension plan contribution
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal grow opportunities within the company
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL IT Services Europe