Big Data/Business Intelligence Specialist
The role of Senior System Support Specialist is to provide proactive and reactive support for Production services, supporting production and non-production systems running in ITS within the specified area of responsibility.
• Maintain and operate the Splunk infrastructure
• Provide consultancy on technical architecture and production standards
• Responsibility to develop, test, implement and maintain standards for platform build and management, in cooperation with other Infrastructure teams, peers from other IT Services locations
• Define and maintain operating procedures for the platform, contribute to capacity planning and product setup standards
• Provide the 2nd and 3rd line of support and problem management support for the infrastructure components and services (including patching, upgrades, etc.)
• Collaborate actively and contribute to other product/platform related tasks
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Knowledge of Linux platform (RedHat Enterprise preferable )
• Hands on experience in maintaining , patching, problem solving Splunk analytics
• Ability to solve issues independently
• Good time management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skils.
• Knowledge of Hive, Spark, TensorFlow and other software platforms would be an advantage
• Hands on Experience with Hadoop distributions (MapR preferable, Hortonworks,Cloudera) as an advantage
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
No travel required