Associate Project Manager
Joining Infrastructure Programs as Associate Project Manager, you will manage End User Services (Desktop related) projects in this global organization.
As Associate Project Manager, you will be assigned to a small to medium scale projects or a relevant part of a larger projects or program at all stages (initiation, execution, closure) and in all project management area.
You need to manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability and delivery of project(s). You’ll need to ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, budget, quality, and resource requirements.
• Manage stakeholder’s relationship by communicating with them regularly with project status
• Obtain feedback at any critical project milestones and at project completion to ensure that projects efforts meets customer expectations
• Develop a detailed project plans, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
• Communicate major milestones and identifies potential project risks by conducting regular status meetings to review project activities
• Oversee and manage changing scope as well as project acceptance criteria
• Utilize project management processes and methodologies at all time
• Translate project requirements into project objectives and tasks
You should have:
• Experiences in project management
• Working experience in both build & deployment type of projects is an advantage
• Proven ability to lead and manage a specialist-based, high-performing and multicultural team
• Proficient in customer relationship and negotiation skills, in order to define project scope, time and quality requirements
• You can strongly demonstrated leadership in the project process and planning activities as well as strategic approach
• Prince 2 or MSP certification is an advantage
• 1 year full-time contract
• An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
• Cafeteria benefit system via Edenred
• A multicultural environment in modern offices
• Pension plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Employee Referral Program
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Smart casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn