As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for customers through customized logistics solutions based on globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services components. We bring sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing to finished goods delivery and return services.
Are you the type of person who has strong passion for finance and accounting and takes initiative to solve problems? Do you demonstrate the ability to think analytically and creatively while maintaining an intense attention to detail? Would it motivate you when the guidance you provide has a direct impact on company profitability?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Financial Controller who will provide financial insight, analyzes and guidance to enhance performance and process efficiency. You will support the Finance Manager in dealing day-to-day running of finance operations.
In this Finance Controller role:
• You’ll work as part of a
team providing operational support where you will manage the month-end close
process and provide financial analysis that enables our sites to achieve peak
• You’ll l ensure that site’s working capital position is in line with company goals
• You’ll prepare group management and local management reporting
• You’ll play an integral role in supporting the implementation of new customers
• You’ll support the budget and forecasts processes & preparation
• You’ll support the statutory & group audits (internal, external)
• You’ll support to P&L analysis and enforcement of cost control & optimization
If you're a fan of Finance with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• University degree in
• Previous experience in accounting or controlling
• Knowledge of Czech accounting standards
• Passion and drive for work, learning and developing your self
• Fluent Czech/Slovak and advanced English
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Good time management skills
• Driving license
• Basic knowledge of IFRS is an advantage
What do we offer?
• Great and friendly working
• Company car
• Extra week of holiday
• Flexible working hours
• Yearly bonus
• Pension insurance
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain, s.r.o.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn