DHL is offering one exceptional candidate the chance to join the Corporate Real Estate Department as a Senior Analyst. This exciting position is in Plantation, FL. You will support real estate activities and manage a small transactions or portfolio; Manage the financial tracking of Rebates/Commission Sharing (tracking and collections) and the overall savings created from real estate transactions; and Establish productive business relationships with Landlords, Brokers and Business Partners.Additional responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Handle administration activities related to transactions (i.e. prepare letters of intent, proposals, marketing materials, lease transmittals, CRE Statements, file documentation, etc.) for the US, Canada and the Caribbean
- Prepare real estate financial analysis, including underwriting models for acquisitions, dispositions and sales-lease back, under the supervision of the Transaction Manager
- Assist with reporting requirements including presentations
- Act as a primary contact for Business Partners, Brokers, Landlords and Property Managers and lead negotiations with Landlords, Brokers and Business Partners on transactions below €300k total lease commitment
- Share compliance best practices with other financial analyst and Transaction Managers in the Americas- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Compliance champion and resource for other Analysts within CRE Americas
- Direct communication with Business Partners, other Pillars, Landlords, Brokers and Global CRE team regarding real estate strategy, CRE Statements, BCA’s, KPI reporting and compliance
- Active involvement and support of lease negotiations
Education and Experience
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, real estate or related field
- 3-4 years of experience in commercial real estate – background in transaction a plus.
- Strong communication and analytic skills
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express (USA), Inc.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn