Manager, Talent Acquisition and HR Projects, Regional Office
The Manager, Talent Acquisition and HR Projects, Regional Office is responsible for the recruitment of managerial, professional and technical positions for the regional office and supports the Senior Manager HR RO in the management and implementation of integrated talent management programs and processes and HR activities for regional office employees across the employee life cycle. Supports the management and implementation of regional projects as assigned and has a functional reporting line to the Senior Director of Talent Management and Acquisition, Americas.
Talent Acquisition, Regional Office
- Consults and partners with managers and Sr HRBP, Regional Office to ensure alignment between recruiting needs and recruiting strategy.
- Posts job vacancies through internal and external job sites, managing the pool of candidates for each of the assigned roles.
- Performs comprehensive targeted research strategy for qualified candidates via internal DHL databases, job boards, schools, professional associations, business contacts with other companies, and discussions with other research personnel.
- Interviews and screens candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions. Conducts skills testing and office interviews to measure capability and aptitude.
- Provide recruiting analysis and reporting, manage recruiting processes and applicant tracking system.
- In case a job vacancy is assigned to an external vendor / headhunter, this role will be the main focal point, to communicate the hiring manger needs and provide a punctual follow up to the selection process, from beginning to end.
Talent Management and project support along employee life cycle, Regional Office
- Provides support in the execution of the annual employee development review (EDR) process for regional office employees and supports the follow up process to create an internal bench of top talent.
- Supports the Sr. HRBP RO in the execution of all motivated people initiatives for the Regional Office by providing great internal customer support, and driving excellence and process improvement.
- Provides project support for talent management and engagement initiatives for the regional office and ad hoc projects as needed.
- Ensures consistent application of DPDHL’s policies and procedures. Ensures compliance with employment related law.
- Provides project support for regional employee engagement programs and projects as needed.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Administration, Psychology, Business, or a related field of study with minimum of 5 – 8 years of experience as HR Business Partner, HR Manager or related field required preferably with 2 – 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Professional HR certification preferred.
- Strong team player, ability to think "out of the box" and able to cope under pressure with conflicting priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish productive working relationships with senior management in a dynamic and international environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and complex environment, partnering with key stakeholders of the business.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently. Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal communication, analytical, organizational, and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- Strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills to work with internal stakeholders at all levels to support change management and communication activities and tasks.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express Regional Office Americas