Provides a variety of executive administrative duties and serves as office administrator for Legal Department.
- Administers programs, projects and/or processes specific to the Legal Department.
- Types letters, memoranda and reports from drafts and proofreads and reviews documents for grammatical and numerical errors. Prepares high quality presentations, reports, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software packages.
- Schedules resources such as people, meetings, appointments, rooms, equipment, or other resources.
- Orders Department supplies, and makes staff travel arrangements (and files expense reports).
- Takes and prepares notes of meetings, conferences, and similar proceedings.
- Sorts and distributes mail and packages to appropriate parties.
- Greets and assists visitors and arrange for escorts, as necessary.
- Prepares, organizes, and maintains documents and files of a complex or confidential nature.
- Takes the lead in effectively applying new processes and skills in accomplishing tasks and may teach them to others. Assists to resolve general support staff issues, as requested.
- Assists in the preparation/review of the office operating expense budget and monitor monthly budget vs. actual progress.
- Manages office-based contracts.
- Assists with use, and maintenance of select technology platforms, as assigned (including maintaining, updating, and creating select websites, databases, and/or database information).
- Assists with management of relationships with on-site vendors.
- Partners with Department staff and other functions in the recruitment process for select positions.
- Monitors staff attendance, vacations, and other absences from the office; arrange for the hiring of temporary employees and/or overflow coverage when needed.
- Coordinates training (including new hire orientation) needs for staff.
- Manages workflow and ensures that timekeeper needs are met.
- Works with building management on day-to-day facilities issues.
- Arranges for repairs and maintenance of the office space and assist with any office renovations.
- Coordinates disaster and emergency preparedness activities.
·Plans and supports local and global programs.
·Assists with special projects and meetings, including with other U.S. and global offices, as may be assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.A. degree may be required in some areas (M.B.A. degree a plus).
- Generally 7+ or more years of experience in related area of responsibility.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Requires strong interpersonal skills, coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Zahlen und Fakten
8am - 5pm
DHL Global Business Services US