CSI, Sr. Marketing Manager, Engineering, Manufacturing & Energy
Sr. Manager Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing & Energy, CSI
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation (CSI)
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager Engineering, Manufacturing & Energy who will manage the Marketing activities in our CSI Engineering, Manufacturing & Energy sector. In alignment with sector stakeholders, you will develop a strong EM&E marketing plan, identifying relevant areas that will help drive sector growth and translate these into specific Marketing initiatives and deliverables. You will drive the implementation of marketing activities E2E, ensuring quality, impact and cost objectives are met and collaborate closely with divisional counterparts to maximize impact and effectiveness of deliverables.
Position Location: Plantation, FL or Bonn Germany
- Position EM&E sector externally, cementing its industry leadership and making it top of mind with our customers and other market participants
- Drive consistent positioning and sector messaging across all DHL divisions
- Promote selected key sector products or solutions, articulating a clear value proposition and addressing the relevant market
- Develop and promote thought leadership assets and determine best channels to leverage them
- Collaborate with media relations to position sector and messages in relevant media outlets
- Project manage the annual global EM&E Sector Conference end to end
- Identify and assess opportunities for sector to leverage industry events that are a good fit for the prioritized growth areas and to position thought leadership, solutions, engage with customers and generate leads
- Support sector with implementation of selected regional events in support of the growth agenda and fostering of external community building
- Conceptualize and drive solution Marketing and lead generation campaigns while managing relevant interfaces within CSI and across BUs
- Leverage digital platforms for customer engagement such as logistics.dhl and drive sector social media agenda
- Develop sales enablement assets such as sales collateral, case studies, solution videos etc.
- Support internal sector community development through promotion of success stories, best practice sharing etc.
- Where needed, provide relevant market research e.g. in support of developing strong value propositions, understanding competitor activities etc.
- As a senior member of the Marketing team, participate in and contribute to the further development of the function e.g. by developing and exploring new formats, sharing best practices with other sectors etc.
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline and 8-11 years’ experience in related field or MS/MA and generally 5-7 years’ experience
- 8+ years’ knowledge, skills and experience in marketing or related field
- 5-8 years’ experience in project/ event management
- 8+ years’ experience in content generation preferably in a Marketing or Consulting context
- 5 years’ experience in the logistics industry; EM&E sector desirable
- Language(s): English
- Creativity and courage to walk beyond the beaten path
- Strong understanding of marketing tactics, planning and creative execution process
- Attention to detail; continuous improvement spirit in search of excellence
- Project management skills/ experience required
- Writing and editing skills
- Able to manage a broad set of stakeholders and drive consensus building
- Excellent meeting facilitation, presentation and communication skills.
- Engaged team member who is forthcoming with ideas, opinions, etc.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative, corporate environment with professional attitude
- Critical thinking, strong organizational skills and accuracy
- Demonstrate exceptional positive attitude, aptitude to engage and adapt to change
- Quick learner interested to understand EM&E logistics @ DHL
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovations (USA) Inc.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn