Center of Excellence Real Estate Manager / Data Scientist II
This is a technical position in our Corporate Real Estate Center of Excellence (COE). Your main focus is to assess, execute, and deliver key digitalization and innovation initiatives using PowerBI, SQL, Python, and other data visualization technologies. You will be translating data trends into actionable goals and revenue targets. You will provide analysis, access and visualization of real estate data, supporting CRM (customer relationship management) and CRE Strategies for the region. You will be working on key multiple strategic projects that will have different deadlines…and you will love your job!
- You will provide thought leadership to our Corporate Real Estate Department and identify key technologies that we should be investing in now to stay ahead of the curve.
- You will have strong presentation skills, be analytical, strong in data analytics and be comfortable presenting to Sr. Management
- Understand the pain points of the customers and develop/align goals across all levels of the matrix to ensure everyone is working to reduce redundancies, spend and increase efficiencies for the customers and the region
- Design data modeling processes to create algorithms and predictive models and perform custom analysis
- Manipulate large data sets and use them to identify trends and reach meaningful conclusions to inform strategic business decisions
- Data management, analytics modeling, and analytical solutions to abstract business issues
- Work with all CRE functions (e.g. Commerical, Contruction & Project Management, and Facility Management) in the design, execution and delivery of key technical initiatives
- Manage & Create internal CRE Research & Development on competitors, economists, applications to understand changing trends in the corporate real estate and logistics industry
- Propose, lead, development & implementation of creative, innovative technical solutions for the CRE team and internal customers increasing efficiency, reducing spend and increasing reach. Leads & Support CREA Systems requirements & Business Cases
- Supports the CRE Scorecard and analytics requirements by maintaining, analyzing and monitoring scorecard and metrics
- Evaluate the performance of all CRE data channels. Pivot strategy to match customer needs
- Relevant University Degree e.g. in Business, Architecture, Engineer, or Real Estate related field. Must be US Citizen or have green card. We are not able to sponsor at this time.
- Experience working with large data-sets and an understanding of statistical analysis
- Comfortable writing code working in a variety of languages such as Java, R, Python, and SQL.
- Must have PowerBI experience building dashboards and data visualization
- Must be able to present technical data to a non-technical crowd with easy to understand visuals. Advanced PowerPoint skills required.
- Bilingual: English/ local language as needed
- 3+ years of relevant Commercial/ Corporate Real Estate experience (Developer, Property Leasing Agencies, Brokers, large corporations In-House Real Estate Specialist)
- 1-4 years leadership experience (staff or vendor leadership)
Enable / Implement / Ensure CRE services. Provide CRE service and support to specific business area(s) of medium scale/ complexity e.g. Cluster or cross-business
- Research and define a strategy related to Corporate Real Estate. Provide world class best services and implement across CRE. Ensure CRE service delivery, process improvement, change implementation of financial changes
- Handle and resolve complex and more difficult CRE issues
- Develop CRE solutions that reflect best practices and work across multiple business areas/ geographies
- Focus on ensuring positive business impact of CRE within own area
- Provide consulting on CRE matters to senior business team, drawing on specialist colleagues as needed
- Adapts their own communication style, approach, level of message and choice of media as appropriate to reflect the needs of a wide variety of audiences and situations, and help their teams to do the same
- Knowledgeable in main products, services and business processes of their key business and basic knowledge of all other divisions
- Uses business knowledge and market data to develop solutions and establish clear priorities for actions to increase performance of the division
- Contributes to strategic discussions with business partners / customers
- Builds relationships and advises key project stakeholders
- Has the ability to effectively manage project conflict to an appropriate resolution
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express (USA), Inc.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn