Team Manager - HRO
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
Our Human Resources is currently looking for a new team member in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. The HR Operations team in Asia Pacific is providing a range of transactional and non-transactional HR services across countries and all business units. We support DPDHL employees on Employee Data Administration (EDA), Payroll Processing, Training Administration and Recruitment Administration.
Would you like to join us and continue your career in HR?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
- Being responsible for service delivery of the processes to the internal client which includes managing critical service issues to resolution, liaising with HR business partners to ensure services meet required standards (including third party suppliers) and the ability to align Client’s business strategy and imperatives to ensure the service delivery is in line with the requirements and expectations.
- Partnering with HR Business Partners to ensure effective communication on HR process related issues.
- Managing the multiple HR processes professionally and support the Head of HR Operations in the delivery of the SLAs.
- To liaise with external vendors, auditors and government agencies.
- Planning, organizing and managing multiple sub-functional/process teams across BU service portfolio.
- Leading full scope of multiple functions/process and cross BUs team within single or multi country depending on scope of services for BU and to ensure quality service in line with the SLAs.
- To monitoring and reviewing the SLA to ensure all standards and quality have been adhered to
- Leading junior management team
- Responding to internal and external audits and formulating and implementing action plans within an agreed deadline
- Developing a high performance service culture within the department
- Managing the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of team's objectives and targets
Your profile should look like:
- More than 5 years of relevant experiences.
- Experience in SSO industry is preferred.
- Experience with PeopleSoft is an advantage.
- Expert in Payroll Systems Knowledge
- Possess Advanced Excel Knowledge.
- Strong HR processes knowledge across all functions/ processes.
- Very sound knowledge of inter-dependencies, interfaces and touch points of HR data/process.
- Strong knowledge of scope of HR service offerings.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of one core function/process as SME.
- Solid First Choice Knowledge.
- Business awareness of DHL and SSO industry.
- Understanding P&L and SLA Management.
- Relate well with people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Is aware of the expressed needs and perceptions of others and adept at picking up the clues to their unexpressed thoughts and feelings.
- Close cooperation with engage colleagues with can do attitude to support and assist 7 countries and 22 Business entities
- Outstanding opportunity, responsibility and possibility to learn and do new things
- Amazing chance to lead team
- Competitive salary and benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services Sdn. Bhd.