Project Manager - BPO
Located in Malaysia, DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services supports a wide range of Customer Accounting & Network Operations activities (DHL Express) and HR Services (DHL GBS) across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & North Africa, Sub Saharan Africa and the USA. Join our team of 1500 professionals and apply if you think you fit for the job of Project Manager - BPO.
Overall Role Purpose
Drive business process optimization and quality-centric projects in line with the business strategy and provide hands-on leadership to the BPO initiatives or projects covering process management and service quality.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management methodologies (PRINCE 2 or PMP).
Fluent in English language (written and spoken).
- 3 years’ experience in Shared Services for Finance & Accounting at junior project management level or as part of the BPO organization.
- Having participated in LEAN House , transitions, system deployments an advantage.
- Solid project management experience.
- Process design and engineering.
- Good knowledge of quality management tools and approaches.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Stakeholder management.
- High confidence in the usage of analytical and statistical methods.
- High confidence in the usage of standard MS office software.
- Managing virtual teams.
- Manage projects or initiatives defined as priorities within Finance and HR Operations APEM.
- Manage projects or initiatives geared towards driving quality and operational excellence for all processes in Finance and HR Operations APEM, including all Finance processes (Billing, Collection, PTP and RTR) and HR processes (Payroll, EDA, etc.).
- Recommend business process and technology-driven solutions for the center.
- Responsible and independent in running initiatives or facilitating workshops and cross-function interactions with the objectives of achieving:
- ‘as is’ process analysis as well as process design.
- Optimization of working places (5S methodology).
- Issue management analysis including KPI definition.
- Proposing best practice business partner management activities.
- Managing changes.
- Giving direction and advising in transformation processes.
- Manage responses to critical business escalations or major incidents so that corrective and preventive actions are realized.
Zahlen und Fakten
10.00 AM - 7.00 PM
DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services Sdn Bhd
Day time only