Key Account Desk Specialist
Located in Malaysia, DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services supports a wide range of Customer Accounting & Network Operations activities (DHL Express) and HR Services (DHL GBS) across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & North Africa, Sub Saharan Africa and the USA. Join our team of 1500 professionals and apply if you think you fit for the job of Key Account Desk Specialist.
Key Tasks / Accountabilities
- Manage Accounts Receivables ledger for DHL’s largest customers across Asia Pacific.
- Guarantee all contractual conditions (exemptions, exceptions, invoice formats, invoice frequency, tariffs, and payment terms) are being applied correctly across all billing systems.
- Deal with all customers' invoice related enquiries and ensure all issues are carefully analyzed and actions are taken to avoid any repetition.
- Ensure customer is contacted at the appropriate intervals according to treatment plans, promises to pay are kept, all queries are properly recorded and managed, and relevant collection systems are updated in an accurate and professional manner.
- Continuously monitor the ageing and guarantee optimal behavior of the overall customer portfolio ensuring all individual targets are consistently met.
- Understand and maintain proper documentation of customer specific treatment plans and customer profile.
- Manage open items of customer ensuring payments are correctly and timely received and allocated, and accounts are kept clean.
- Ensure a proper reconciliation between customers’ Accounts Receivables ledger and customers’ Accounts Payables ledger.
- Create monthly reporting files, bi-weekly overviews, quarterly steering board presentations, bi-yearly customer summary and other adhoc reporting activities to inform all key stake holders whenever necessary.
- Understand and maintain a thorough understanding of the Payables structure of the customer and optimize Billing, Collection and Payment process at DHL.
- Organize and coordinate yearly clean up exercise to analyze the customer’s number of accounts and ancient debt.
- Ability to do a full in depth analysis of the customer’s payment behavior.
- Continuously monitor the external market for customer trends/issues to minimize any cash flow risk.
- At least 3 years working experience in a related field (e.g. finance, sales, business analyst and customer service).
- Ability to understand the end to end Order to Cash process.
- In depth knowledge of the overall Accounts Receivables.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills.
- Being able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without losing composure.
- Aptitude to work in a multicultural team environment.
- Experience with multi-million portfolios and international sensitive customers.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Power point and Access.
Zahlen und Fakten
8.30am - 5.30pm
DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services Sdn Bhd