Associate – HRO (Payroll)
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
Our Human Resources is currently looking for a new team member in Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The HR Operations team in Asia Pacific is providing a range of transactional and non-transactional HR services across countries and all business units. We support DPDHL employees on Employee Data Administration (EDA), Payroll Processing, Training Administration and Recruitment Administration.
Would you like to join us and start your career in HR?
Do you like working with data and supporting your colleagues?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
- Provide day-to-day payroll support to the business units and/or HR Business Partner to ensure that the local/offshore payrolls are promptly and accurately. Ensure consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Provide effective and efficient support to the HR Business Partner to ensure the smooth running of the payroll of the various countries and business units.
- Provide support to the Team Leader and Team Manager in ensuring that deadlines are compiled.
- Ensure day-to-day payroll related matters are carried out systematically and meticulously.
- Provide day-to-day payroll support and advise to employees pertaining to payroll and tax related matters.
- Compile payroll related information for payroll processing.
- Generate relevant payroll reports according to the timeline.
- Liaise with Tax advisor and upon advice, assist in submission of Expatriate tax return either year or on adhoc basis upon resignation or relocation to another country.
- provide payroll related information for audit purpose to auditors.
- Manage onshore payroll and offshore payroll on a monthly basis in a timely and accurate manner.
- As a regional offshore payroll administrator, it requires understanding of the regulatory requirements of the various countries and their pension plans.
- Generate timely and accurate reports in accordance to the SRT and other ad-hoc reports.
- Issue employment certification letters upon requests
- Monitor employment pass expiry, probation etc and advise Business HR.
Your profile should look like:
- Advanced knowledge and experience in multiple HRIS system including SAP
- Advanced experience in generating & customizing reports
- Competent in computing tools (Words & Excel)
- Have good knowledge of scope of HR service offering to BHR
- 1-2 years experience in similar position
- Open to Fresh Graduate
- Diploma/Degree Holder or equivalent by experience
- Close cooperation with engaged colleagues with can do attitude to support and assist 7 countries and 22 Business entities
- Outstanding opportunity, responsibility and possibility to learn new things
- Competitive salary and world class benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Finance, GBS Asia Pacific