Procurement Associate with English and Polish
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In our Purchasing Department we are responsible for processing of purchase orders and we ensure that business purchasing needs are fulfilled through a high level of automation.
Would you like to contribute on this?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your task will be:
- Processing purchase requests, ensuring mandatory information is included
- Using different procurement tools and applications in daily work
- Generate required reporting, analyze reports and identify catalog improvements
- Maintaining procurement e-catalogues
- Daily support and process the requirements/orders in the ordering system (e-tool)
- Communication with business requestors, ensuring request is properly specified and documented
- Matching purchase requests with existing contracts and preferred vendors
- Creating supplier profiles in the system and maintaining them.
Your profile should look like:
- Excellent verbal and written English and Polish language skills. (any other European language is an advantage)
- Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Enjoy communication and interaction with people
- Enjoy working with data and detail orientation with analytical skills
- Having positive mindset and being a team player
- Experience in Procurement/Purchasing or Customer Services,
- Flexible working hours with possibility of working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development
- International team of 40 team members sorted in 4 teams
- Competitive salary package + benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn