Buyer with Italian
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your Task will be:
• Processing purchase request, ensuring mandatory information is included.
• Actively drive the use of procurement catalogues.
• Daily support and process the requirements/orders in the ordering system (e-tool).
• Communication with business requestors, ensuring request is properly specified and documented.
• Searching for new suppliers and communication with existing suppliers.
• Matching purchase requests with existing contracts and preferred vendors.
• Ask for competitive bids (according the purchase policy) for requested goods/services (without a framework contract) and analyze them based on price quotations, quality, delivery terms and specifications.
• Negotiate small value contracts if applicable.
• Maintain good relationship with suppliers and internal Business Partners and solve day-to-day problems.
• Generate required reporting, analyze reports and identify catalog improvements.
Your profile should look like:
• Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in customer services, procurement or in similar role.
• Excellent verbal and written English and Italian language skills.
• Spanish, Portuguese, French or Dutch would be consider as an advantage.
• Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS Power Point.
• Enjoy communication and interaction with people.
• Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement.
• Possible further career development.
• International team of 30 team members shorted in 3 teams.
• Competitive salary package + benefits.
If this is something you would like to do don’t hesitate and start you application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn